- Supermovers - physical movement themed around educational topics and content
- PE with Joe Wick - releasing a new video every day at 9am, can be watched live or later
- GoNoodle - wide variety of dance videos, create your own log in and get dancing
- Cosmic Kids Yoga - Yoga, mindfulness and relaxation designed specially for kids aged 3+, used in schools and homes all over the world.
- Access Hollywater's weekly personal best challenge - available on our online learning page
real PE at home – online learning resources
real PE at home includes an online programme which supports families to be active, play and learn together. It includes a programme specifically for children in Early Years and Key Stage 1 with 12 themes, 6 areas, over 250 activities and challenges and 1000s of hours of fun and activity. This programme is also great for family play and fun.
It also includes a programme for children in Key Stage 2, with daily and weekly guidance provided for both programmes (starting from this week) in addition to an option to choose your own themes and activities.
There are so many benefits to being active, not only to our physical wellbeing but also to our emotional and mental health, especially in such testing times for all of us. We hope that the ideas help support you and your family to stay fit and healthy in the coming months. Here are the details to access real PE at home:
The website address is: home.jasmineactive.com
Parent email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view more information to support you including a user guide and FAQs.
You can view what real PE at home looks like by clicking here.