Winter Flu Vaccination Programme 2023
Click the link below for the consent form and information about the vaccine.
School Code: SH131068
Session Date: Monday 25th September 2023
Link to website: Winter Flu Vaccination programme : Hampshire Healthy Families
Following liaison with the police the local education authority are sharing the following links with all schools:
- Online safety
- CEOP News and articles surrounding internet safety.
- Think You Know Great advice to keep children safe whilst using the internet.
If you are a parent or carer, we hope you will find the many web links below useful.
- CAMHS - Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Information videos and podcasts for Parents
- OFSTED - Parent View
- Post 19 - a hands on approach for independent young minds
- Talk PANTS With the help of our friendly dinosaur Pantosaurus, Talk PANTS is a simple conversation to help keep your child safe from sexual abuse.
- Hungry Little Minds Many little things light up hungry little minds. Kids take everything in, and even the smallest things you do with them can make a big difference. They love it when you chat, play and read with them, even when they’re too young to understand everything. Whatever the time and wherever you are, you can turn almost anything into a game. And every little thing you do together will help set them up nicely for the day they start school.
- Merlin's Magic Wand Merlin's Magic Wand is a children's charity that supports children facing challenges of serious illness, disability or adversity around the world.
- The Oaks Playscheme
- Gateway Card The Gateway Card is free and gives you access to activities, play schemes and buddy schemes through the short breaks programme
- Hampshire Supporting Families Programme
- family lives Listening, supportive and non-judgemental
- Support for carers
- SENDIASS This new service now incorporates Parent Voice and Support4SEND
- Disability Challengers
- Hampshire Parent and Carer Network Hampshire Parent Carer Network (HPCN) offers parent carers of children and young people aged 0-25 with an additional need (diagnosed or not) or disability the opportunity to tell the Local Authority, Health and other services, what life is really like. Call us on 0300 3034330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Autism Hampshire Creating opportunities, challenging perceptions, enhancing choices and providing high quality services to meet the diverse needs of people on the autism spectrum.
- Action for Children Action for Children supports and speaks for the UK's most vulnerable and neglected children and young people.
- Department for Education Articles and advice for children and young people.
- Children's Health Guide: Newborn to Preteen Promoting children's well-being